1) Notice the appearance of the auto center-the outer appearance of the shop can tell you a lot about their business. Is it clean and well-lit? Does the equipment look modern? You can tell you will get the best repairs with the most up-to-date equipment.
2) If possible take a tour-If they will let you, walk around the body shop and talk to the staff members. You can ask them about their experience, how many years they have been working in this field, and you can get a feel from the mechanics if they seem competent and knowledgeable about repairs.
3) Look for special awards-While you are on your tour, try to notice any special awards or plaques on the walls or in offices. This is a good sign that they are well qualified and have undergone the necessary training to properly maintain your vehicle. The awards show that they really do know what they are doing.
4) Find out their policy-ask them what their policy is in case you don’t like their work. Ask them how long the repairs will take, if they will fix it at no charge or will there be additional fees? What is the warranty and how long is it good for?
5) Inspect the vehicle after its been repaired-once your vehicle has been repaired, notice if anything doesn’t look right and notify the body shop. Even if you don’t notice anything until you are home, notify the shop as soon as possible.
With these tips, you should be able to find a legitimately good auto body shop that is well qualified to take care of your vehicle. Class Auto Center, located in Long Beach, California, is a world-class auto repair shop that utilizes top of the line technology for servicing luxury vehicles such as Audi, Mercedes, Nissan GT-R, and BMW.